Cyprus / EU Passport Program
With the Cyprus / EU Passport Program you can travel, live, work and study anywhere in the European Economic Area.
- Same rights as any European Citizen.
- The whole family can obtain the Citizenship.
- Cyprus allows multiple citizenship.
- You can travel, live, work and study anywhere in the European Economic Area ( European Union, Iceland, Liechtenstein and Switzerland).
- Travel to 157+ countries without a visa.
- Offers an effective tool for family and tax planning.
- Offers an additional insurance against political instability.
- Cyprus has zero inheritance tax.
- The investor is able to rent out his/her privately-owned residence.
- Enables access to some of the highest education and healthcare institutions in the world.
- Free movement of capital, services and goods.
- The eligible investment is not limited to properties purchased for the first time.
- This is an investment NOT a donation.
- Fast track procedure: Approval will be issued within approximately 3 months.
- A € 2.5 million (plus vat if any) - Investment in a single Residence. A single property to be used as a residence at a minimum value of € 2,5 million. The residence must be retained by the investors for a period of 3 years. After 3 years the Investor has the right to sell his/her property and buy another one at a minimum value of €500,000
- A €2.5 million (plus Vat if any) Investment in a selection of Residential Properties, out of which one property is to be used as a privately-owned permanent residence of a minimum value of €500,000. The remaining € 2 million can be invested in a range of residential properties only, which may be resold after 3 years.
- A € 3 million (plus vat if any) - Real estate investment, out of which one property is to be used as a permanent privately-owned residence at a minimum value of € 500,000. The residence must be retained by the investors. The remaining € 2,5 million can be invested in other properties, including residential and commercial which may be resold after 3 years.
- Any property/ ies purchased during the past 3 years, can also be included in the required investment amount.
- Investors will be part of a collective group investment with a minimum of 5 applicants and a minimum investment amount of 12,5 mil Euros. (Leptos Estates will provide the remaining applicants).
- The Cyprus Government enables foreign investors to obtain Cyprus (EU) citizenship through naturalization.
- The program applies to the immediate family of the applicant i.e the spouse and dependent children up to the age of 28 if full time university students.
- Applicants must hold a clear criminal record from the country of origin and the country of residence (if different).
- No requirement to physically reside in Cyprus, before/ after approval.