Cyprus Permanent Residency Program
Cyprus boasts a rich and diverse culture, mild Mediterranean climate, a safe and stable setting which is ideal for raising families, and perfect location for business and travelling. Investors also look at Cyprus for business and investment purposes recognizing numerous investment opportunities.
- Fast-track procedure allowing for direct path to citizenship within 3-4 months;
- No physical residence requirements during or after the application procedure (the only requirement is for one visit every 7 years);
- No language requirements for residence or citizenship;
- Dependent children under 28 years qualify for citizenship on the basis of their parents’ applications;
- No obligation to relinquish current nationality;
- Low tax rates and free trade within the EU;
- Unrestricted right to live, work and study in Europe;
- Right to own property in an EU member state;
- Strategic geographical location, forming a bridge between the EU, the Middle East, and North Africa with direct access to the Mediterranean Sea;
- Low crime rate, excellent education system with a number of high standard schools and universities and first-rate healthcare;
- An outstanding holiday destination.
Offered in accordance with the Law the program is one of the fastest to lead to residence and citizenship in Europe. To qualify for application, you will need to meet the requirements.
In addition to making a financial investment, applicants must also meet the following requirements:
- Must have a valid passport;
- Provide documents supporting the source and origin of the declared funds for investment;
- Provide proof that the applicant has no criminal record;
- The applicant’s name must not be included in the list of persons whose property is ordered to be frozen within the boundaries of the EU;
- Payment of application fees.